Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wow, I'm sore!

I woke up so sore this morning and I couldn't figure out why until just now.

With Andy coming home soon, I didn't want him to have too long of a honey-do list when he gets here :) I only have a couple of things - hanging a curtain rod, fixing our telephone wire etc. I didn't want him to end up shoveling snow also. So, yesterday I went out and shoveled all of the snow off the deck (we have a large deck and the snow was DEEP!) My arms and back are feeling it this morning!

I was planning on doing the driveway this week (a little at a time) but I don't think that will be happening. We're having a "cold snap" and it's getting down to negative 40 this week. With how little daylight we have, there isn't going to be much of a difference between the daytime and nighttime temps. I suppose I should get to the store today when it's only negative 25 out and make sure we're stocked up!

The girls are supposed to go swimming in 2 hours, but I'm not sure we're going to go. We'll see....

1 comment:

Christina said...

You work so dang hard; I am constantly impressed.