Ok, with the kids being sick, I got behind on my posts. Monday Randomness is being posted on Tuesday:
1. Kate wants to know if she can be a scientist, an archaeologist, and a spelunker all at the same time! It sounds like she will have some adventures ahead of her!
2. Nick has started chewing on his shirt sleeves and it is driving me insane. His whole left sleeve is soaking wet. If he goes outside too long, his shirt will be frozen solid. I wonder if he is getting some molars? I can't seem to remember when they get them...
3. Nick is still not potty-trained. I am hoping that this week and next will be a good time to do it since we don't have a lot of classes and running around to do (well, not as much as usual). I KNOW that he is ready. He has started pulling the front of his pants down and going on the floor. I found 4 or 5 puddles in the past couple of days. That means he's making a conscious decision to go..... I have hung up a piece of paper in the bathroom and I am giving him a sticker when he goes in his little urinal or in the toilet. He got one sticker so far :)
4. Has anyone else noticed that "peeps" which always used to be only available at EASTER time are now made for almost every other holiday? I guess they couldn't resist making money throughout the year. I just think it's funny seeing "gingerbread men" and Christmas tree-shaped peeps.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday Randomness #2
Labels:
Monday Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I gave my kids one M&M for every time they went.. and they potty trained pretty fast! Course I still believe that boys are the hardest! I wish you luck... :)
Jen, try putting a cheerio in the toilet, have Nick target practice-friends of ours did that with there little ones to potty train and it did the trick ;o)
Post a Comment