I couldn't help myself. When I came across these pictures on my computer, I decided that I had to do another flashback today. I really wish that I was as talented as Andrea and could paint a mural in our playroom. She did one on Ellie's bedroom in Texas and these are pictures of the kids' bathroom in Monterey. I miss it :) Andrea, you are amazing!! When are you coming to visit?? :)
On the ceiling were the bottoms of boats, with fishing poles hanging off. She also painted the bottom of surfboards with the kids' names on them.




Happy at work. Poor Andrea was visiting us during the summer and ended up spending 2 days of her vacation in our tiny bathroom!!









3 comments:
Wow!!! I remember Ellie's room in Texas. I wish I could paint only half as good.
That was so fun to do, I have to come up and paint the play room for you with that cool castle you guys built.
That's our favorite one, too.
Gma & Papa
Post a Comment