Tori is now 19 lbs. 2 oz. She was in the 90-something percentile for height and weight. She's not sitting very well yet, but she rolls both directions and low crawls to where she wants to get. I think if I set her down on the floor once in a while, she would probably be more mobile. I don't want her to be squished though....
Nick is 35 lbs. He was in the 90th percentile for weight but only in the 50s for height. Short and stocky??? That would be funny if he ended up being shorter than his sisters :) He is speaking SO well now. Full, complete, concise sentences. Still not potty-trained yet. We're working on that slowly.
Lexie was in the 90th percentile for height and weight. She is very proportionate and is still slender. I think that lately she has definitely been feeling the "middle" child. It's hard to be in the middle of 5 kids. She's really starting to read well, but still doesn't want to sit and do it for very long.
Kate is a 4 foot 1 inch now. She is still very wiggly and active. She probably always will be! She is reading very well now and enjoying it. She is reading chapter books now and I'm SO glad she's finally to that point.
Ellie is 4 foot 8 inches (in socks!) She seems much taller with her shoes on :) I think her shoe size must be about a 6 now. She's growing by leaps and bounds lately. She's still quite the reader and you can find her by following the trail of books left around the house. REALLY! I don't know how many times a day I have to ask her to put her books away. I guess it could be worse and I shouldn't complain :)
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Update on the kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hurrah for the height of Kate & Ellie. I'll add them to the door frame. Can we get Lexi & Nick??Is that 6 in women's size shoe? Grandma W.
Yes, that's a 6 in women's shoes :) I will get their measurements for you this weekend :)
Its amazing how fast they grow isn't it? My youngest is a midget. She is in the 25% percentile for weight. Almost 4 and she is a whopping 25pds!
I wish my kids were into reading that much. Hunter likes it but we have to keep on him, cause he doesn't like to try, in fear he will fail. :)
Post a Comment