Tori is still not walking.
The poor kid never gets put on the floor. She is either in the high chair, crib, walker, car seat, or being held.
I'm starting to think that she'll never walk.
Ellie was 7 1/2 months. The other kids were 8-9 months. She's 11 months old now and not a step.
She does stand and she can let go. She sometimes moves around her crib a bit. Other than that - nothing.
I am always afraid to put her down. Nick is constantly RIGHT in her face and in her business when she's on the floor. The poor girl doesn't get left to her own devices.
Also, we live in a split level - which means there is a set of wooden stairs going down out of our living room. Yes, I have a gate there, but the kids are constantly up and down and it makes me nervous.
So, I guess she will be crawling for a while longer...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Not walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hey you, you're just too spoiled by your older kids. ;) My nephew didn't walk until he was almost 18 months old. He's 17 now and nobody cares anymore at what age he started walking. But I know how frustrating it can be when you have to carry the little ones almost everywhere when you're out in public. I'm sure she'll walk soon, she's off to a good start already. :)
Post a Comment