I don't have much for this week. We're still busy with family time. I'm sure I'll be bored and lonely by next Monday and will be back to blogging daily. :(
DRY SKIN
I am finally healed from another round of extremely dry skin around my eyes and cheeks. The last time that it happened, I thought that it was the new face wash that I had used. Now, I'm starting to think that I was wrong. It may just have been the really dry, cold weather we were having. It was always worse when I got out of the shower (maybe I'm allergic to our water - wouldn't that be great?). Anyway, it seems to have finally healed and I am moisturizing the heck out of my face.
CONSPIRACY
Every time we decide that we're going to take the kids out for dinner, it seems like there is a huge line. We like to joke that they know we're coming and call people to form a line :)We drove to Chili's tonight, but there was a very long line and I wasn't going to wait with all of the kids. We satisfied them with a dessert from Carl's Jr instead. We will try again later this week (we forgot that tomorrow is a holiday and lots of people were out and about tonight!)
SLEEP
How long does a 2 yr old need to sleep each day - really? Because there is no way that Nick is sleeping enough. He is going to bed very late and waking up at the same time as his older sisters. He is napping once every couple of days (if he falls asleep in the car). It just doesn't seem like enough to me. I am so sick of bedtime. I wish that they all had an off switch!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Monday Randomness #4
Labels:
Monday Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment