Oh, Ellie, how we wish we could see you along with Grandpa & Grandma Thornton. We would all sit there and applaud, take pictures and cheer you on. Grandpa & Grandma W/
NO! Thankfully the theatre group already had the costumes. They do Babes in Toyland every year, so they reuse what they can. If I had to make it, they would be in trouble :)
4 comments:
Wow, that's a great costume!!! Did you make that, Jen?
Oh, Ellie, how we wish we could see you along with Grandpa & Grandma Thornton. We would all sit there and applaud, take pictures and cheer you on. Grandpa & Grandma W/
NO! Thankfully the theatre group already had the costumes. They do Babes in Toyland every year, so they reuse what they can. If I had to make it, they would be in trouble :)
Ellie looks great! I wish I could see her perform, I know she is probably doing great. I am so proud!!!!
Post a Comment