I went to a Pampered Chef party a couple of weeks ago and I now have some new kitchen goodies. Like this:Yeah, I know. How often do I entertain and need one of these? For some reason, I have always wanted one though. I am happy with this purchase.
On the other hand, I also bought a stoneware muffin pan. Everyone I know has extolled the virtues of stoneware and how wonderful it is to bake with. I decided to give it a try. However, when I opened the box, I cringed:It's like a nightmare to me. I might as well bake with terra cotta. Not that there is anything wrong with terra cotta, but for some reason, touching it is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Even thinking about baking with this makes the hairs on my arms stick up. We'll see if I can get past that...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Pampered Chef Goodies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment