What to do with Nick. Where do I begin? We try to spend our mornings getting schoolwork done - which means I'd like him to play quietly in the playroom or sit in his high chair and color etc. That had been working in the past, but no more. He now climbs right over the baby gate in the playroom (which really worries me because we havet he exact same gate on the stairs). I also can't confine him in the high chair anymore - he easily climbs out and down onto the floor. We went out and bought a new high chair this weekend (one with a 5 point harness). The other we were using was a wooden one with one strap across the lap. I figured we needed a new one for the baby anyway. This high chair also has wheels and can be rolled around. They just keep coming up with new things every year, don't they? Here is a picture of Nick in the new high chair. I just don't know what I'm going to do with another little one in my arms when I'm trying to deal with him - and schoolwork. It should be interesting :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
To be honest, I don't know anyways how you get homeschooling done. First of all my kids, especially Sophia, wouldn't really take in anything I would try to teach them. She can be so stubborn. And second, with kids different ages, a little one, distractions in the house and housework waiting, I just can't imagine getting a lesson plan done. But hats off to you and the way you manage all this.
I will definitely be spending the summer getting better organized and coming up with a very strict schedule - without it it's hard to get things done! The kids are learning a lot, but I have to do something better to keep the little ones happy - and the house clean :)
He looks so cute and innocent in his new high chair. I know he is thinking he cannot wait to get out and climb up the walls.
Love you all, Annie
He looks like Andrew did when he smiled so joyously as a little boy.
I know Nick must have a love for living. Grandma W
Post a Comment