Kate had a little too much fun with the cotton candy. Thank God for baby wipes :) I don't know what moms did before they invented them. Spit, I guess. It would have taken everything my salivary glands could make to have cleaned her up!
By the way, her T-shirt says My Mom Rocks (I just noticed that in this picture it looks like it could be My Mom Sucks!) Depends on the day I guess....







1 comment:
Jennifer, we're enjoying all the activities of our Grandchildren. Thanks so much.
We took a jug of cool water, a clean was cloth or rag, and a towel when traveling with children. That way we had water to give the children, and a means to wash off the travel grime/food grime. We didn't have too many fast food places so eating meals in the car wasn't an option. Though we did take good snack foods to give the boys as we traveled. We would all be tired, hot and sticky when we arrived 400 miles later between apartment and house. No AC, but wing windows worked very well...no cars have "wing windows" now so you might not remember those.
Mom W.
Post a Comment