Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ahoy Mateys!!




We celebrated Ellie's 7th birthday today with a pirate bash! Unfortunately, Kate and Lexie are sick and we couldn't let any friends come over to enjoy the fun :(
Captain Andrea was here for some swashbuckling fun though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Stephanie in Seattle.

Wow. This is Stephanie-your long lost cousin. Blogs are great aren't they? I can't write much because I have to get to bed so I can get up early in the morning, but I just wanted to say- Your amazing! It is funny how quickly we grow up. I don't know about you, but I sometimes still feel like I am a little girl, at your house in Shelton in your tap shoes (or were they Andrea's?), shuffle-stepping away to some country song. Well, I guess we all have to grow up sometime :) Soon your kids will grow up and they will help you clean your house- you just wait! Until later. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
I'm glad Andrea got there to to have a birthday party with Ellie and the rest of the kids. This is a great picture.
I'm so glad you started this blog. We're checking is every day now to see what's up. We love you.
Mom

Jennifer said...

Stephanie - you are so right!! Am I really a grown-up? I sometimes wonder how it all happened so quickly.
Those were my tap shoes :)